Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Day!

Today is the day! Quinton's birth dad couldn't get his act together to file the petition. Quinton is officially a Jones! Wahoo! We are so happy! Check out Cookie for a link to their blog.

Okay, I've been trying to upload dang cute video of Stinker for about 2 days and it just isn't working. I don't know if it is my broken laptop or Blogger or what. I'll let you know when I get it up though!

***It's up, but apparently it is a Grandma video because it is all sideways, so only a grandma can enjoy it.***

2 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

Congratulations to the Jones family! Quinton is so adorable. :o)

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I'm really happy for them. I've been thinking about them tons since I knew the deadline was soon approaching.