Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I spent last New Year alone, and this year will be no exception. After Calet spent Monday night puking and the boys started puking last night, I got hit pretty hard this morning. I would rather be sick at night so I could sleep it off, but no such luck. So, I will ring in the New Year watching TV on the couch with a barf bag and hopefully not in front of the toilet. 2009 isn't off to a great start for me. Hope ya'll have a better night! ;)

9 chocolate lovers:

Croft Family said...

I'm sorry that you have to be alone and sick! That's not fun

Becky said...

Barfing is a great way for getting a head start on that inevitable weight loss plan most masochistic woman goes on at the beginning of each new year. Good luck with that and be sure to take a comfortable pillow with you as tile cannot be all that comfortable. (that reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines "...snakes, as you know, live in mortal fear of...tile". (What's Up Doc, and it has to be said in a German accent).

Cindy said...

The only thing worse than puking kids is a puking mom. Hope you feel better soon!

Mamapierce said...

You poor thing! Get better QUICK!

Dion said...

You'll be in my prayers today.

Joy said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

nicole said...

Oh no! That's horrible. Ours was pretty pathetic too! :) I hope you feel better soon! By the way, I'm Jill's friend... not some weirdo stalker! ;) You seem like such a wonderful and kind person. Hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Robyn said...

Oh Man! I'm so sorry about the lousy start to a new year. I promise it will only get better! :)

Robyn said...

oops, I saw that my user was Logan T. It's Robyn Mons. I just started a blog for Logan, can't figure out how to seperate our names.