Thursday, January 8, 2009

Have a comment?

My sweet friend, Jill, is having a delurking day, and I thought it sounded fun. While I am no longer concerned about lurking, due to the fact that pictures and videos of my children are no longer on this blog, it would be nice to meet a few people who have stopped over and not said 'hi' yet!


And yes, there are a few of you I will mention by name who are totally off the hook for leaving comments since I know who you are and I know you don't leave comments. So, mom and dad, Grandma Jo, George and Olivia, we get to email, so comments aren't required. LOVE YOU!

***For the record, I don't mean leave comments for every post. But if you are new here, and I don't know you, it would be appreciated.***


Okay, the shameless plug is now over. :)

14 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

First to comment!
Sometimes I wonder if people even read my blog, because no one ever comments. So, maybe I'll post this just to get people to comment to actually see if anyone reads my blog.
News as of today: I'm wearing my new boots that came in the mail today! (The black ones, see most recent blog post)
And I may or may not be doing this at work. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when I have nothing to work on...lame.
Best of luck finding adult conversation. Sometimes I still feel like I'm just a teenager dressed up in adult responsibilities.

Trisha said...

Hi!

I'm Trisha. I read your blog now and again! :)

amberd. said...

HI! I'm Amber, and I sometimes leave you comments. But not enough because you occupy my time on facebook! lol! I love you!

GW said...

But I am not a Lurker, yet.

Eran said...

Hi Melissa!

I have never posted a comment... I usually leave them in facebook :) Thank you for being inspiring! You are a true blessing!

Deanne said...

Hi there! I'm here watching your blog and leaving comments every now and then.

Mamapierce said...

Hi, my name is Jill, and I'm LOVE your blog, Melisa! I can't get enough!!!!!! Love you!

Rachel said...

Hi there! I don't think we've met before ;) But I thought I'd introduce myself as your internet stalker... Keep the blogging coming :)

LOL

Croft Family said...

You know I lurk and well leave comments now and then.

Becky said...

I didn't want to be caught lurking, but now that it's acceptable I'll lurk away. Can I peep too? No, that sounds just a little too creepy, but lurk, yes I can do that...

Have you noticed that some of these security words are getting weirder and weirder? Or maybe it's one of those psychological things where even though the word isn't really there you can still form one with the ones they've put in? Rimpt.

Lisa~ said...

Now that I have your blog linked to my new blog, I am now reading it. :-) I'll try to leave comments on yours since I like comments left on mine.
GW is my friend from high school. (Dennis, wanna introduce yourself??)

nicole said...

I just recently found you... and I'm so glad I did! Your blog is great. :) Thanks for letting me lurk!

Dion said...

Hi, Dion here. Thought I'd peek in today; glad I did.

Jamie said...

I'm sorry for lurking! I usually don't post comments, but I LOVE your blog. You are amazing! I will post comments from now on. :)