Saturday, January 31, 2009

The cutest dolls!


If you have a girl, you are going to want one of these. My fabulous friend Mellissa makes them and does an amazing job. They are selling like hot cakes here in MI! They are super cute and have so much personality! Check out her store here:


And to make it even better, she does custom orders too!
"I welcome custom orders and live to see what wonderful ideas others brew up. Dolls can be customized by color scheme, hair style and color, shoes preferred, or dress material. If you would like a doll sewn using specific material, I will start sewing as soon as you ship it to me!

I want you to be happy, so if you ask for a custom item, I will email you detailed pictures of the completed product BEFORE you pay and we move forward with shipment. I will not move forward with shipment without your approval."

I'm custom ordering a blonde haired, blue eyed one for Stinker and I can hardly wait to see it!

2 chocolate lovers:

Mellissa said...

Thank you SO MUCH Melisa! You are an awesome friend. I got your email and will start on Calet's doll today. That will be so cute and I do have those fabrics left! Could you go to the store and put your request in the "Request Custom Item" section? Thanks a TON!!!!

Trisha said...

those are such precious dolls! the details and descriptions are great on the etsy site!