Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cheating!

Okay, so I'm behind on blogging. I haven't done much blog reading this week and I'm trying to catch up. So, please excuse the copy of part of my post on the weight loss blog...

"Owie! I went to the Y to workout today and started talking to another lady in the locker room. I wasn't feeling very motivated to hit the elliptical machine as I forgot my mp3 player and exercising without music is akin to torture in my book. She said she was going to a kettlebell class and that I should check it out. I was skeptical, but as I had nothing better to do, I thought I'd try it. W.o.w.z.a. I was lucky my legs still had the strength to walk out afterwards. To make things worse, there are only 4 people in the class, and it is taught by Anita. Anita is TOUGH! You may recall me whining about a cardio class she taught this summer. She kills me! And there were so few people, I couldn't even slack off or do things half-way. So, it is probably good she is there to whip my butt into shape, but OWIE! Kettlebell really worked me over and I can tell it is going to help get me in shape, so I went ahead and signed up for the class. I may regret this later. I don't know why I'm paying to torture myself...."

3 chocolate lovers:

Deanne said...

Good to know. I've been interested in the Kettleball class. I might have to go check it out...

valgae said...

Yeah kettlebell is nuts!! we have one, even nuttier!! I'm a class manager for Keller Jazzercise and love it but we're about to start jazz to the max..ahhhhhh!! They're gonna kill me!! gotta get ready for that 20 year reunion!!!!

nicole said...

You'll thank her later! :) Nice work!