Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rainbow stairs!

This morning, Roo spilled the container of Captain Crunch down the stairs that lead from the kitchen to the rental. I had a beautiful rainbow of yellow, blue, red, green and purple cascading down the stairs and flowing into the rental. But somehow, I didn't quite see the beauty of it until they were almost done cleaning it. Totally should have taken a picture. The fact that things are done on accident doesn't make them any easier to clean. Thankfully, the boys did most of the cleaning, even if it took them an hour and a half...

3 chocolate lovers:

nicole said...

Funny! Ahh, the joys of motherhood! It was smart of you to get a couple helpers on board! lol!

Mamapierce said...

I know what you mean - it's hard when you are trying to teach your children to clean up and then it takes them 10x as long. Hang in there!

Joy said...

I am so bad- my dogs would have been all over it before I could even think of cleaning it up!