Sunday, January 4, 2009

I can't stand it!

I have spent the weekend trying to install a new hard drive on my laptop. I did it by myself with coaching from Brad. I had him on both webcam, cell phone and remote assist. Apparently it worked because my laptop is up to speed. Almost all of my software is reinstalled. What is the problem? BLOGGER! Yeesh! I can't get my Google Reader to work. So frustrating! I'm totally embarrassed to admit this, but because most everybody has a blog, I have about 80 some odd blogs on my Reader. I tried importing it to Bloggers reading tool, and all that did was mess up both tools. I'm telling you all this because in all of the changes, I've lost quite a few blogs. I don't know which ones they are. So, if I stop reading your blog, assume it is because everything in Blogger world has gone crazy over here, and I'll just need a little reminder. I've lived in 5 states and 2 countries now, so I don't get to see a lot of my friends. Blogs are such a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone. Thanks!

Oh, and one more little thing, cute pictures of Q-T and David over on Travis and Resa's blog. I have the link on the Cookie blog to help with their privacy. Hope ya don't mind!

3 chocolate lovers:

Trisha said...

My computer has been driving me crazy lately! I feel your pain.

Have a good week!

Cindy said...

Glad to hear you are mostly back up and running...it is crippling though isn't it....While our computer was down I actually had to remember how I used to find out movie times the old fashioned way....it was painful!

Sara said...

Good luck getting things back up and running!