Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meet Lille

How cute is this little doll?! Stinker is totally in love already. I had planned on giving Lille to Stinker with the birthday money grandma sends for siblings (Jamo's birthday is in 4 weeks). But Stinker caught me taking pictures and made a beeline for her. I don't know if I'll be able to sneak her back to give Stinker at Jamo's birthday now. So, happy early birthday for Jamo, Stinker!

Mellissa does custom orders at her site too. I got to pick out the clothes, shoes, hair color and style and even the name! FUN!!!

Check out the link to see the personality details Mellissa gave Lille. They were perfect if you know my Stinkerbell!
On the Cookie Monster blog there are pictures of Stinker with Lille and some of her in a dress from China. There is also a video of Roo reading far more than any kid should be able to before starting kindergarten.

7 chocolate lovers:

Deanne said...

I love these dolls! I got one for Sophie too, but have been a little slower in posting it on my blog...I'll get it up there sooner or later...

Mellissa does an amazing job!

Dunstan Family said...

haha I think I will have to come up with some serious nicknames I think elis is perturbed

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

It's official ... I want a girl! How incredibly cute!

Becky said...

How adorable. If only we were doll people. Maybe, some day I'll be a doll person and believe me, I'll be going down ALL the pink aisles!

Dion said...

Too cute!

Raina said...

I'm glad she loved it! Eliza isn't much of a doll person, but she sometimes likes to carry them around. She prefers her animals, over babies anyday!

Naomi said...

I am truly amazed at how well Daven can read. He surprises me every week at church.