Monday, March 30, 2009

Cake and steak

On Friday, one of our wonderfully sweet neighbors brought this to our house.


I love this place. I really do.

Where does the steak come in? Steak goes on black eyes, right?

Roo told me that the aforementioned first grader punched him in the eye today at recess. Argh. He said this is the first time it has happened at recess and that there is no problems on the bus. He also said that Q isn't allowed to do Mileage Club anymore. I emailed his teacher any way, but I am slightly aggrevated. This kid has a history of this type of behavior so why don't they keep him away from the little kids? And why wasn't I told? Is it normal to not be contacted by the school or a teacher?

If I had a lemon today, I'd be squirting in a certain first grader's eye. :o)

New pictures and videos on Cookie. My mom requested all the kids singing the whole Pink song. Wish granted.

6 chocolate lovers:

--Leann-- said...

yet another reason why I am considering homeschool...

soo sorry Roo went through all that. I cant believe the school system is just turning their head to the situation!!!

but the cake and icecream look delish.

Mamapierce said...

That stinks. Aren't bullies the worst?

nicole said...

That's awful!! There's a girl here who is mean to my daughter and Celeste comes home crying sometimes. It's so frustrating cause I feel so helpless! So I kind of know what you're going through. Wish I had cool neighbors like you!! That's so nice!!

Allison said...

What a nice neighbor!!

And I used to be a teacher, and I would have sent home a note or something at least telling you what happened! I hope he's ok!

Becky said...

You have nice neighbors! The most our neighbors have ever done is come over to tell us we've left one of our car doors open. At least we were spared a dead battery.

coxandroberts said...

That is so sad. I don't think schools tell you much of anything. When we were in SD Damon sprained his ankle. The nurse told him there was nothing wrong with it and to walk home after school. His sisters had to help him and he was in tons of pain. I was so mad at her and the school for not calling me.