Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She's here!!!

Aubrey had her baby! Sweet little Abigail has arrived! A have a couple pictures of her on the cookie blog, but she is brand new, so the multitude of pictures are being anxiously awaited.

You all know I can't stand shopping for clothes. Truly, I hate it. But, it needed to be done and I decided to go while I was kid-free. I got 6 shirts, 2 dress pants, 2 work out pants and 3 skirts all for $33. Gotta love Goodwill! I'm bummed that the pants I wore last night were total high waters on me. Sigh. At least it was only a waste of $3...

3 chocolate lovers:

Sara said...

Goodwill - who would have thought. I do consignment stores lots, but never would have thought of the goodwill!

Mamapierce said...

I heart goodwill stores. They are the ONLY way to go. Congrats to your sister & family!

Dunstan Family said...

you totally scored at goodwill. by the way I am anxiously waiting (3 1/2 years or so) so we can go to goodwill here and the day after thanksgiving haha... What ward are your husbands parents in?