Friday, June 19, 2009

How was your day?

My day included a plant falling from the top of my bookshelf and spreading damp black dirt all over the place.

It also included Sugar finding the toothpaste that someone, who shall remain nameless, left downstairs after a call night. Notice her blue legs.

She got some in her eyes, poor baby. And yes, she had her pants off. See why I don't like cooking dinner. Chaos breaks out when I'm in the kitchen. Dinner was very cold by the time I got done bathing her and cleaning the floor. Fun times.

And here are some pictures she took tonight.






7 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... I hate it when those things happen!

BUT.... I have to say that you have an awesome photographer in your family! SOOOOOOO cute!

Smart Helm said...

Those are some great pictures. She can call the "A Study of Eyes" and make lots of money :-)

Cindy said...

Ohhhhhhh Kids. Keeping up with them is like nailing Jello to a tree. Mostly pointless and always messy!

Dion said...

Matt is a serial leave-a-partial-coffee- mug-on-the-coffee-table guy. Fun times with that one.

KC said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your plant.
And maybe for the loss of your sanity.

:O)

Jessi said...

Oooh, damp dirt? Sorry. ;-(

And toothpaste? Laney got a hold of her first tube this morning (also blue and a result of daddy leaving it too close to the edge of the counter)...and decided the carpet needed a little flouride.

Mamapierce said...

Looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands there. ;o)