Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to my roots

So, I leave for NM in the morning. Midnight is the last chance you have to get in on the contest for the free month of Cool Cat's service. I'll do the drawing at midnight and probably post it shortly after that since I will be leaving for the airport bright and early in the morning and will most likely be running around like crazy.

Hopefully I will get some pictures at the wedding. Probably not from my camera since I'm leaving it for Brad and the kids for the 4th, but I'll get some from my family. I'm so excited to see my family again and to get back to NM after so long. I've been trying to remember the last time I was in Los Alamos, and I think it was Aubrey's wedding back in '07. Could that be right?! 2 years?! Can't wait to go back!


6 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time in NM!!!

Jessi said...

It's always nice to go 'home'...have a great time (translation: enjoy your child-free time)!

Mamapierce said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures! (((HUGS))) xoxo

Joy said...

Have a fun trip!

Rachel said...

How fun! Enjoy you vacation!!!!

Smart Helm said...

I saw u!