Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boys' tribute to Brad

Brad came home after a really long and trying surgery to my homemade rolls. Burnt to black in our toaster oven. And he still smiled. He loves me.

Oh, and a picture and video are on Cookie for my daddy. Let me know if you need in! Anyone we know is welcome, even if we just met you!

For Father's Day, I asked the boys similar questions to the ones I had a few months ago about me (here and here). Here are there answers for Brad:

What is something your dad always says to you?
Jamo - Being with my family is my high
Roo - I love coming home to my family

What makes your dad happy?
Jamo - going to bed on time
Roo - helping him

What makes your dad sad?
Jamo - not doing a chore
Roo - being mean to Jamo

How does your dad make you laugh?
Jamo - playing his hands on his head and saying something silly
Roo - when he does silly fingers (magic trick when he makes his fingers look like 1)

How old is your dad?
Jamo - 32
Roo - 32

How tall is your dad?
Jamo - 18 feet
Roo - 30 ft

What is his favorite thing to do?
Jamo - do funny things
Roo - come home to his family

What is your dad really good at?
Jamo - being a doctor
Roo - helping sick people

What is your dad not very good at?
Jamo - playing Splash Out, because when he passes it, it splashes on Roo
Roo - playing video games

What is your dad's favorite food?
Jamo - water
Roo - macaroni and cheese

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Jamo - Knuckles (from Sonic)
Roo - Knuckle Joe (from Kirby)

How are you and your dad different?
Jamo - he likes lemons and I don’t
Roo - we aren’t the same age

How do you know your dad loves you?
Jamo - he makes me my favorite food almost every time
Roo - because he hugs me

What does your dad like most about your mom?
Jamo - her long hair
Roo - all the work she does

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Jamo - Finley’s (a restaurant in Lansing)
Roo - Sesame Road

What did your dad like to do when he was a child?
Jamo - play doctor
Roo - play with his friends

What does your dad do when you're not around?
Jamo - work
Roo - help sick people

What does your dad do for his job?
Jamo - being a doctor
Roo - being a doctor

What makes you proud of your dad?
Jamo - because he gives me hugs and kisses
Roo - because I love him

What do you and your dad do together?
Jamo - play Splash Out
Roo - Family Home Evening

If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jamo - getting another job
Roo - because he helps people

How are you and your dad the same?
Jamo - we both like spaghetti and Splash Out
Roo - we both love each other

What is your daddy’s favorite color?
Jamo - green, yellow and orange
Roo - green, yellow and orange

3 chocolate lovers:

Rachel said...

Too cute! I love those surveys! And I'm taking a big guess that they played Splash Out recently ;)

Cindy said...

Super cute! Happy Father's Day Brad! Glad that you are all together for this special holiday!

KC said...

I am totally stealing this idea. And going to update it every year.
Brilliant idea, my friend. Brilliant!