Saturday, April 4, 2009

Slow learner/fast learner

Apparently I am not that quick. Remember how unprepared I was for Jamo's last lost tooth? Well, he lost another tonight. Oops. That's right, still no gold dollars. I need to remember to get some more soon! He is now missing 4 (FOUR!!) of his top teeth. I really don't know how the poor kid eats.

Today was my first day officially trying to get SugarPea potty trained. She went 7 for 7 including two poops! WOW! She even made it through her nap dry. I'm not risking it for the night though. I put her in a diaper. Before you all think I'm just the best trainer in the world, my mom did most of the work in NM. I've just been slow to complete the ground work she started.

7 chocolate lovers:

Rebecca said...

WOW! Please help me and EVE!

SeekerofGrace said...

WOW! Way to go!

Trisha said...

ugh. potty training. i keep putting off with Ellie even thoug hshe is interested. bad mommy.

nathan said...

YAH! that is awesome! I hope she continues on the winning streak.

Rachel said...

Wow! That's awesome :) You'll have to tell me your mom's secrets when I come over this week!

Missy said...

Ditto! I'm still not sure how to get Keane on board. He just wants to be the baby. I don't know how to convince him that none of the littlest boy pleasures he enjoys are actually because he's the littlest. Just the cuddliest!

BTW... Love the "SugarPea."

nicole said...

Woo-hoo! Nice work. I'm working on mine to get through nap time... that's always a toughie. It always makes life so much easier when they become more self sufficient, huh?!