Friday, April 24, 2009

Who'da thunk it?

I think I have recovered from my blogging funk. Yipee! But I'm also about one hundred or so blog posts behind on reading. Oops. Thankfully it is the weekend, right. :o) Time to veg out.

Our excitement this week was that I finally got to show the house! YEAH! They were both potential renters, but at this point, I just want to be back with my hun and I don't care how I get there. If anything, the last 193 days (yes, I'm counting) have taught me just how grateful I am to have Brad as my husband forever and always. My life just isn't the same without him. And I will try to not complain about his call weekends ever again. Even 80 hour work weeks seem manageable after this.

And in my 'that's a shocker' news, I am still in kettlebell. WAHOO! I got some kind of financial aid or scholarship. Amazing, huh. I am so excited!!! I can't believe how much I love getting my hiney kicked in kettlebell. But, before I knew I could still take the class, I made plans to play racquetball. We decided to go ahead and play anyway. We played a tough match, and I was so scared I wouldn't be able to make it through a kettlebell class after all of that running. But it was actually easier than usual and I even had a heavier bell! Crazy, huh! She went a little easy on us because there were new people, but I know it wasn't that easy because one of the students had to drop out and sit after 10 minutes.

So, that's what is happening in the Mons-ter Maison lately. :o)


9 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

I hope you get your house rented out! You need to be with your hubby!!! (((HUGS)))

Bea said...

That's great news! I hope they rent :) and I'm so glad you are feeling better. I've been thinking about you and praying.

Hugs!

Rebecca said...

Good luck! I have been missing your great stories. See you Sunday.

Trisha said...

glad to see you back!

Becky said...

You are such the woman! Good luck with all the house stuff! Can I send my thighs to you and you can take them to the gym and just leave them there, I'm sure someone can put them on an elliptical for you. You might need one of those really buff guys though.

Laurie said...

Excellent about kettleball and a chance to show the house!

Allison said...

That is awesome news! I'm really hoping it all works out for you guys. I saw a bit on GMA the other day about couples doing exactly what yall are (married, but living in different cities) and it made me think of you!

Deanne said...

Yipee on the house! Hope you get it rented (or sold) soon! But of course we'll miss you too! =)

Raina said...

That will be great for you to have hubby there! I am excited for you!
I don't know what kettlebell is but it sounds fun!