Saturday, April 18, 2009

Funky chicken

Okay, no poultry is involved, but I have been in a blogging funk lately. I think I've just been in a funk in general. Probably because Brad just left and memories of how blissful it is with him here are still fresh. Perhaps, once time dulls the pain of his loss again, I'll be back to whatever passes as normal for me. In the meantime, I'll console myself with Gilmore Girls. Before you ask, no, I had never seen even one episode until this week when the lovely Neysa let me borrow her DVDs.

Oh, oh, oh! Before I forget, I did manage to get my act together long enough to put up 2 slides shows and 4 videos (but not long enough to actually label the pictures). Long and boring, but with Brad and our family out of town, they kind of like it like that. One slide is all of the Easter pictures and the other is SugarPea after finding a black marker. Oh, so pretty. The videos are coloring eggs, egg hunting, Jamo behind the lens recording some proof as to why I can't keep the house clean for long, and SugarPea dancing on the couch. If you manage to make it over to the Cookie blog, enjoy!

8 chocolate lovers:

Anonymous said...

Where did your husband go? Away rotation of some type?t

Anonymous said...

OH! I am so sorry to hear that! Sorry that your house is not selling...and time away is horrible. Do you see him at all? Webcam? Anything? That must be really hard. I will keep your family and that house in my thoughts..."Sell house, SELL!!!"

As if residency isn't hard enough...

Cindy said...

Sorry you are in a funk right now....I'm sure the weather isn't helping things. We keep getting teased here that spring is actually here and then it snows....can't imagine it's much different for you. I echo joz.....sell house sell!!!!

nathan said...

AHHHHHHHH I LOVE GIRLMORE GIRLS! are they not hillarious. I wish I was loreli...but then sometimes I wish I was young again like Rory...haha. or just had some wit to me. all take any. haha. SO I found out pretty late in the game to, like right before their last seasons :( I'm so happy you get to start with the first ones. ABC family has them on 2x a day, so I watch those and started like half way through thier run...so confused- but after a year or so I was all caught up. I love just to turn it to it on ABCFAM and let it run in the background while I'm doing whatever. I'm so happy you got them. well do you like em?
now over to the cookie blog!

Kathi Browne said...

We need to start a "funky chicken" support group. I'm looking at another 3 days before my husband comes home (hospital consultant filling in for a client's an empty CMO spot).

Contact me thru my webpage www.wingspouse.com and I'll share how I sold our home FSBO in 3 months last year. Hate that part about moving.

Smart Helm said...

Emily and her roommates got into Gilmore Girls from borrowing DVD's from the Library. Pretty funny.

Apparently they are addicting so I'm not planning on starting :-)

nicole said...

So sorry... how stressful and depressing. :( We haven't even put ours on the market yet, but I am totally dreading it. I hope it all works out soon so you can be with your hubby again!!! You'll be in my prayers. xoxo

Laurie said...

Miss you! Hope you are having a good week full of lots of your favorite Y classes, well behaved kids and no antics from renters.