Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cuteness

Okay, so either ya'll were boring like me and didn't do anything for April Fool's either, or you just don't likey Mr. Linky.
No one pranked me. They must think I'm mentally fragile or something. I have heard that 2 of my siblings were pranked. I was told it was all of them, but so far I only have confirmation of the 2. So, how would one prank multiple siblings in various states like CA, AZ, NM, and UT (not MI because I was left out of the festivities)? He (yes, I think I know which one did it, but that doesn't help you guys since I have 4 brothers and 1 sister) took out multiple Craigslist ads for each sibling. According to Jeremy, "I have a bike for sale, an apartment for rent, and in need of some female companionship." haha! I was laughing so hard! I seriously wish I had a creative bone in my body to come up with funny stuff like that. My family is absolutely hilarious. I just love them.
In birth order Melisa, Tylerr, Jeremy, Travis, Aubrey, Gerrick
Obviously this isn't the cuteness part of this blog. ;o) And yes, I realize I'm considerably shorter than my siblings. You don't need to remind me. I have nicknames like Hobbit and Froddo to help me remember. And I've lost more than 15 pounds since that picture. Go Melisa, go Melisa!
Here is the cuteness:

Do you see how he spelled 'pale' and 'male' for 'pail' and 'mail'? So cute!!!

Okay, that's all I've got today. And I'm posting so early because I woke up with a girl in my bed. At least mine was an adorable 2 yr old and not some random drunk girl (such a hilarious story, it deserves another read). Unfortunately, the girl in my bed was not passed out and has had me up since 5:30 am. I really should have gone to bed before 1:30. Oops.

4 chocolate lovers:

Trisha said...

How in the world did your parents do it with six kids? Wow. I think adding one more to mine would send me over the edge. :)

Cindi said...

I pranked Bryce via Ben...first thing in the morning he told Bryce he scratched the tv (bryce's baby). Bryce went to investigate, ready to dole out punishment but Ben yelled "april fools" before it got that far.
We planned it the day before so I'm surprised Ben remembered what to say (he always messes up jokes)

Also, thanks to your blog Brinley is now begging me for m&m's...lol

Jilly Bean said...

Too funny of your bro. Jamo's long vowels are cute. I love his illlustrations! Have a great day!

Sarah C said...

That is a funny prank. I will have to keep it in mind for next year. :)