Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Totally hooked

I have a confession to make. I have no idea who Jack's Mannequin is. Never heard a single song of theirs, or his, before. But I can't seem to get this song out of my head. I saw the video on Stephenie Meyers site. Check it out here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

Let me know what you think, because I'm curious if I'm the only one this song has grown on.

As soon as I hear any time frames for our move, I'll let ya'll know. But check the cookie blog for Roo's school picture. SOOOOO cute! And his eyes are open! :)

2 chocolate lovers:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Very catchy! I've seen bits of it on MTV commercials (yes, I still watch Real World/Road Rules challenges).

Laura said...

Hi Melisa! Love your blog and would love to see pictures of your kids too. It's great to catch up with you and be 'blog buddies'!