Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Too much of a good thing?

Perhaps I have over-done my trips to the Y. Today, I was driving to go weigh in at my new clinic and we drove by the Y. Daven said, "Look mom! It's the Y! Hey, wait a minute... where are you taking me?" He just couldn't fathom us going somewhere that wasn't the Y. Yikes.

If you were one of the many teenage girls who had a crush on Kirk Cameron many eons ago, here is another reason to like him. Even though he is an actor, he won't kiss anyone but his wife. Obviously that isn't a feasible option for all actors, but you gotta respect the guy. Impressive.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26851749/

5 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

We feel like we live at the YMCA in the summertime. Poor Daven.

Wow, that's great about Kirk Cameron. Good for him! :o)

Laurie said...

Kirk Cameron really does seem like a great guy. Pretty cute after all these years too.

Yes on Prop 8!!! Thanks!

Becky said...

It starts to get annoying when they know where you are going and gets even worse when they think they know better than you. "I think you're lost mom."
That's cook about good ol' Kirk. I was a 21 Jumpstreet fan with the adorable Johnny Depp, who also has his birthday on June 9th :)

Trisha said...

Oh man, did I used to want to marry Kirk Cameron! That was a great video clip!

Anonymous said...

I think most of us had a crush on Kirk Cameron. To each their own, I certainly respect his view.
By the way, fantastic blog background :)