Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blast from the past - high school memories

Kate did this on her site, and I loved the idea. I have a few high school friends on here who will probably call me out if I'm lying, so I'd better be careful with my answers. :)

1. Did you date someone from your school?
not seriously, just some casual dates.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
An awful Subaru. I hated it. It died on me all the time. But it was better than the van. :) Oh, and the rear windshield wiper would squirt out water backwards, so that was cool. My brothers would try to soak people. Crazy boys.

3. Were you a party animal?
hmmm, define party... Maybe. I went to parties, but I don't think I was an animal.

4. Were you considered a flirt?
Can I plead the 5th? Probably. :)

5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir?
I played flute in middle school, but I wasn't good enough to play in HS. :(

6. Were you on any varsity teams?
I lettered varsity in track my freshman year, but then I quit the following year. Basketball I only made it to C-team before I got cut. Volleyball I only made it to JV before I quit to start working after school.

7. What was your school's full name?
Los Alamos High School

8. School mascot?
Topper. As in Hilltopper. Don't ask. I don't know how to explain it. :)

9. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Not a chance.

10. What do you remember most about graduation?
I'm such a dork. I left right after the graduation ceremony and missed all of the parties so I could go spend the weekend with my boyfriend who was at BYU. I missed everything!

11. Were you in any clubs?
Does Business Professionals of America count? I was in that a few years and even president of it for a year. I started working after school I think it was during my sophomore year, so I didn't have time for a lot.

12. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? That was a long time ago actually. I graduated in 95. Maybe I'm too old to play this game. For what it's worth, I did go to my reunion in 2005 and it was lots of fun!

1 chocolate lovers:

Jenn said...

I think I remember you telling me you were going to see your boyfriend at BYU. Other than that, I just know how you were for those two weeks that we came to visit (every year, was it?).