Friday, May 29, 2009

Philly!

Hello! We are in Philly! I can't even tell you how beautiful it is. The trees, the grass, rivers, ahhhh. I'm a nut for rivers. I love them. Can't stand the traffic, but I don't go out much anyway. :o)

So, lots to talk about, but I'll keep this one brief. We went out to Chinese the other day. I offered Roo a dollar to eat a clam. He ate it. Then 10 minutes later I offered him another dollar to try sushi. He ate it. Then he spit it out. haha! He still got the dollar. Man, that kid is brave. Jamo wouldn't even look at it. haha! And Sugar apparently likes to dip her strawberries into ketchup. Yum, huh. :o)

More info later on the insanity of changing utilities, the house we are moving in to, etc. I'm not sure how soon I'll get to it, and I wont' have internet for awhile next week, so, we'll see. :o)

13 chocolate lovers:

Jilly Bean said...

I'm soooo glad you're with Brad and in your new place!!

Trisha said...

Ellie eats ketchup by the spoonful. Yum!

So glad you are finally there. It will be so wonderful after all of that moving in business is out of the way!

SeekerofGrace said...

Wahoo! Welcome to Philly!

coxandroberts said...

Maybe loving rivers is from growning up in NM. The Rio Grande is pretty sad. And the green too. I had no idea how brown NM was until we moved to CA and came home again.

I spit up my first sushi too. Had too or would have thrown up. Won't try that again. He IS a brave kid.

Hope you get settled soon.

Sara said...

YEAH - long awaited destination! Glad you made it!

nicole said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

ClosewithKathi said...

My kids love sushi. It's all in the "pretty colors." ha, ha Glad you're getting settled.

Laurie said...

I am glad you are liking Philly. Looking forward to more updates. Good luck settling in!

Smart Helm said...

Good luck! I'm shore u'll need it :-)

Cindy said...

Yeah! You're home! Good luck getting everything up and running again! We're so glad your family is all together again!

Natalie said...

Yay for Philly and yay for the Mons family FINALLY being reunited. Have you ever wondered if Sugar is lycopene-deficient? :) Just kidding.

Eran said...

I am so glad you guys are finally together! Moving is hard, but it will eventually calm down.

Keep us updated!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

WOOHOO! Philly!