Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ah, snap!

This is my last kitty post. It is done. It is over. Phew!

Before I went to the dentist, Piplup was in the trap. I put the ornery thing in the carrier and reset the trap. Trespasser was in the trap but wasn't going in far enough to set it off. He walked back out, and Brave came over. Brave wouldn't put more than one paw inside the trap. Brave is also smart too, apparently. But, when I came back from the dentist Trespasser AND Brave were in there.

Now they are on their way to a lovely barn to eat all the mice they want. We can all stop worrying now. :o)

5 chocolate lovers:

Alexandra said...

Bye kittens, we will miss you!

Deanne said...

Yay! Hope they all have happy homes now.

Becky said...

Dear Melisa,
Meow, meow, meow, hiss, meow, meow, purr. Meow, hiss, mew.
Sincerely,
Kitty

Melisa said...

Becky, think lots more hissing and a lot less meowing. ;o)

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I'm sure Sarah will appreciate you taking care of that!