Monday, May 4, 2009

I'M MOVING!!!

REJOICE WITH ME!!!

My wonderful friends Sarah and Ben are moving here for residency. They are going to rent our house while we are gone. We will both be finishing at the same time, so we can move back here if we want.

We are beyond excited. I get to go live with Brad, and I have someone I completely trust in my house. WIN-WIN!!

And guess when I'm leaving..... 3 WEEKS!!!! Memorial Day! Brad actually has a 3 day weekend, so it seemed like a good time to do it.

I think I'm going to be going a little crazy the next 3 weeks... :o)

34 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

This is such amazing news! I am so excited for you!

Do you have a place to live there or will Brad looking over the next few weeks?

I wish I were there, I'd help you pack! ;o)

Alexandra said...

Contgrats!! I think we are closing on our house May 20th, so I'm not sure exavctly when you are leaving, but I'm so happy that things are working out! Sometimes we get taken to our lowest point to make sure we are thankful for what we have and are trusting in God for everything we need. It's so wonderful that now God has allowed your family to be together again so quickly, we have been praying for this! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Sarah C said...

We are really excited to move into your home. Thank you! I am excited you will get to be with Brad again soon! You are wonderful!

Liesl Christensen said...

Melisa,
This is good news. I'm so happy for your family. It will be wonderful to be together again. We are headed to WI for a little while. I'll touch base with you when we return to see what help you need.
Liesl

Croft Family said...

YAAA I'm so excited for you. That is such great news and I'm sure your kids are super excited they get to be with dad again.

Trisha said...

woo! hoo! so happy for you girlie!

Rebecca said...

I am so happy for you! But I will miss you as will our Young Women. Yea for your family! Your patience and hard work has paid off. I am sad though!

Jennifer said...

Yay! So excited for you!!! What a huge, huge blessing. Better get packing! {{hugs}}

Jilly Bean said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you to be with Brad again! Good luck preparing to move!

Cindy said...

Yay!!!!! It has been way too long....but you have survived it well! You are amazing! Congratulations!!!!

Smart Helm said...

Ya 4 u!

I think moving is a 4 letter word, but maybe in ur circumstances (not just down the street or across town) its not so bad.

Good luck!

Cindi said...

It WILL be CrAzY, but fun!!

Becky said...

If I were singing Handel's Messiah for you I'd sing, "Rejoice, rejoice, rejoi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oice greatly!" But since I'm not, let me say Yipee for you guys!!!!!!

Sitterud Family said...

Finally huh?? We are going to miss you though!

Have fun in Philly!!
Seriously though I am super happy for you!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That is great news! I'm so happy you get to be with Brad again. We will miss you! Can we have a girls night out for you before you leave?

Rachel said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you! That's so awesome! What great news!!!! hahaha! Can you tell I'm happy for ya ;) I'm so glad things are working out so well for you. Just think you only have to live without me for 2 weeks before you move ;) We'll miss you guys!

Mamapierce said...

You owe it all to me!! Just kidding! I'm so happy for you guys! :o)

Mellissa said...

"A"-MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNN! I just gave you a big "amen!" I am SO happy for you.......breathe deep and ENJOY!!! Great times for you!!!! YIPEEE!!!

Jenn said...

YAY!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you and Brad!!

ChristyLou said...

Oh Melisa, I'm can't tell you how happy I am for you. That must be SUCH a relief. Good luck with all the packing...I'm sure it will be worth it!!

The Melo's said...

I couldn't be happier for you! That is the best news! If you need anything, you know who to call.

Laurie said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! GREAT NEWS!

Such a happy thing. Congrats!

Deanne said...

Yay, yay, yay! Oh, but boo, boo, boo, too! So happy you can finally be with Brad, but sad to see you go.

Let me know when the kids can come over for a play date so you can have some time to pack! Or I can come over and help pack and the kids can just play together too...

SeekerofGrace said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! :-)

Des said...

oh such mixed feelings. but mostly joy for you! We love you and have such fond memories of you- so you will be missed. horray for having a family back together again. We will be there to help you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! I'll be telling my hubby all about it later!

Victoria :) said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! and YAY again!

So happy for you! Do another happy dance! (I am sure you have already done at least one).

....but wait a minute...what about my trip in July??

nicole said...

So Jill hooked you up with a hubby and a renter?! ;) Sweet!! I'm so soooo happy for you!!

Jessi said...

Oh, girl, this is just wonderful *singing* news! And it will, no doubt, be *very* crazy...but keep your eyes on the prize (co-habitating with hubby again)...makes it ALL worth it!

I am praying for your sanity, though. *wink*

Real Life Roberts said...

I am so excited for you! I don't know how you have done it! It takes a strong woman...okay a strong couple, to be apart for so long! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

BTW, Todd will be in Michigan all of Sept...too bad he will miss you. but maybe in Oct he will be in PN!?!

Dion said...

Wow! I've been away and look what I missed! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

Yea! If I lived closer, I'd come over to help you pack!

Dunstan Family said...

I am so so so happy for you!! YAY!!! Congrats!!!

Missy said...

WAHOO!! Don't get me wrong, we are SO sad to see you go, I almost cried when you said you were saying goodbye in Relief Society today! But half of those tears were of joy for you and Brad and the kids. WHAT a RELIEF! You've been through so much and I am so glad it can end! I'll work out a time with Conan when I can come, sans children, and help pack!