Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey ladies! Enjoy the day we get to celebrate being a woman!



I am so grateful for the wonderful women in my life. I have an amazing and strong mom who has been a great example for me. I have a thoughtful and generous mother-in-law who just ran a marathon. Wowza, right? I have a fun an adventurous grandma who took me all around Europe and another grandma who always had an open door for this starving college student. And I can't even begin to mention all of my aunts and my friends who have been wonderful and supportive. Love you all!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


4 chocolate lovers:

--Leann-- said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I love that youtube video! the more I watch it, the funnier it gets. lol

I've pegged Carson as 'Tucker' the anal and bossy older brother, and Isaac is 'Brad' the stubborn and impatient younger brother. lol

I expect to get something like this from them in about 15 years.

Trisha said...

I forgot about that video... hilarious!

Happy Mother's Day Melisa!

Anonymous said...

So funny! It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee! I would love to join the recipe blog...how do I do it? I have lots to share...now if I could just get it on the computer. ;)

KC said...

I totally loved that video!!
It reminds me of Josh and his brothers so much!!