Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm a winner!

Okay, not really, but my friend Trisha sent me a super funny video that I thought I'd share with you. Now go make one for your mommy. :o)

http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=AR7nhyRPHRyhVBOlf3K4qzEwODUzNTMy&referred_by=15484720-NbMm2Hx&p=moveon

And in kitten news, I have relearned that I don't have the stomach for this kind of thing. I was worrying about them all night and probably checked the trap a dozen times or more. Poor little kitties had to sleep all alone. :o( Actually, we did catch one of the kittens, Scaredy, who got to go home and eat and snuggle with a surrogate mommy. I know animals don't form relationships like humans do, but I just can't handle thinking how sad and lonely to other kittens were. And the poor mama.

4 chocolate lovers:

Alexandra said...

That was awesome!!!! Especially the part about the pony tail and not showering!!! heheheheh

Smart Helm said...

That was really funny!

Thanks for sharing :-)

Man.. u are a post aholic! I can't keep up.

Dunstan Family said...

hahah toxic waste haha

Deanne said...

How cool! Love the video.