Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meow!

Nobody guessed right on the poll. The first one to be caught was indeed Smarty Pants, the mama. She is freaking out in the animal-friendly trap as I type. Poor mama.

And in case you guys are wondering why I love my 3 sump pumps (2 in the basement and 1 in the yard), here is your answer:

http://www.wilx.com/weather/headlines/44122807.html

I am SOOOO glad Brad came home and fixed it. We are supposed to get storms the next few days. I won't complain. Our new grass seeds could use it!

4 chocolate lovers:

Alexandra said...

Poor Kitty!

Do we need a sump pump or anything......we have never had a basement before, should we be looking for anything or be ready to do anything when we move in that you know of?

Mamapierce said...

Poor Mama, she just wants to take care of her babies.

Deanne said...

I guess Smarty Pants isn't so smart after all...

Victoria :) said...

I'd be sad too ...being separated from my babies. :o( Poor kitty.