Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tmi

It is really hard to balance a barf bowl in your lap while you hold your 2 yr old who wants to play with it. Calet is being so clingy today, and it is not the best day to spend it holding her. Sigh...

So, I'm going to spend my sick day doing nothing. Except reading Twilight yet again in anticipation of this weekend. And goofing off on the computer. And remembering why I keep putting off pregnancy. I hate puking.

And if you are curious, last night went much better. Not perfect, but lots of improvements. But it is getting really really REALLY hard to carry my boys back to their bedroom. My boys are growing up!! Sigh

3 chocolate lovers:

Trisha said...

you poor thing, you need a break. if i had one, i'd give it to ya!

what is the deal with this whole twilight thing? i see it everywhere!

Mellissa said...

Hope everyone starts feeling better. Do you need some lysol? I kinda freak out when peole are puking and head straight to the door knobs with the lysol wipes.

Becky said...

How many times have you read Twilight? You tell me and then I'll tell you, I don't want to be too embarrassed. More than once for me and less than 10.