Monday, November 10, 2008

Being drastic

I have fallen off the weight loss bandwagon. I could tell you it was because of the whole move thing, but truthfully, I've been at a plateau a lot longer than that. I couldn't seem to get myself to get back to work. So, I'm going to put this blog out there so I can hopefully have more accountability. Unfortunately, I'm a chicken and am not willing to make it a public blog at this point. It has a lot of personal and incriminating stuff on there. Ya'll are welcome to read it, but please be gentle with your comments and such. It is still a sensitive thing for me. And keep in mind that I started it thinking it wouldn't be shared with the public at large, so it is probably a bit rough around the edges, shall we say? I'm definitely not sending out a mass invitation for this blog, but if you want in, just let me know. If I sent you an invite to the cookie blog but you didn't accept it, it automatically deletes after a month. Just so you know, you weren't un-invited.

Having said all of this, I finally got my butt back to the gym today. YEAH! It felt great, of course.

4 chocolate lovers:

Croft Family said...

I want an invite to your other blog. I will get motivated to loose weight with you!

Rachel said...

Good luck in your weight loss journey! It can get sooo frustrating sometimes when you hit those plateaus. Just remember that even if you aren't specifically losing weight at the time, you are still creating a new healthier lifestyle for you and your family :)

Debbie said...

I'd love to read it. It always inspires me to see people accomplish great things. I admire you for that.

Missy said...

I have to say, I think you're looking great! Way to go for all the progress you have made.