Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pre-Twilight post

Yes, I'm going tonight for the first time. :)

Isn't this exciting?!

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=2723

Yeah for New Moon! I think they should do all 3 at once. :)

And because I must throw some football into my Twilight post, I'll share this with you too:

I asked Brad if BYU and OSU were playing, who would he cheer for. He said, and I quote:

"My blood is orange, baby. Edward likes to eat cougars, remember?"

After laughing until I cried, I realized I couldn't argue with the logic since he is my Edward. :)

3 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED...the movie!!! Must talk with you about the movie after you see it, so call me! I don't have your number and if you don't have mine, email me or something.
That was a great line by your husband. Boo-hoo that BYU lost! But, remembering what your husband said seems to make it alright today, but only today.

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I don't get it ... it must be a Twilight thing! I hope you had fun.

Elizabeth said...

That is hilarious!!! And it came from a man! Even better!!!