Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oy, what a day!

Last night I woke up to vomiting sounds at 3 am. Probably my least favorite way to wake up. My favorite being a rainy morning with Brad next to me and no alarm clock to wake us up. The benefit of being older is that the boys are usually great about puking in bowls or the toilet, but apparently this one caught Jamo by surprise. He had said the night before that he thought he was going to puke, but he wasn't acting very serious about it. Shows me. So, I cleaned up a lot of the puke on the floor, but didn't do the scouring because I was exhausted. (For the record, I did get the scouring done this morning before voting).

I had such a big day planned today. Sigh. Rachel was going to watch Stinker. I was going to go to the Medical Weight Loss Center, register my cars (again, as the last time didn't work out), go to Roo's parent/teacher conference, head to the bank, Blockbuster, vote, get the van's oil changed, and then head over to JC Penney to spend my birthday money on a GREATLY needed new purse. Guess how much of that I got to do today? Right. Vote and parent/teacher conference (a million THANKS Shan!!! And folding my laundry too. You rock!). Oh well. Those were the 2 most important things. Besides, now I'll get to do the shopping tomorrow on my actual birthday as Rachel agreed to take Stink tomorrow instead. Angel woman, I tell ya. I am getting a new purse! And my new phone will be arriving! My bracelet from Brad's dad and sister arrived yesterday and I'm already wearing it. (shhh, don't tell! :) )

Oh, and in exciting news, the listing for the house is up!!! And yes, I know I'm in the picture. Duh, Melisa. Just what I need. A side profile shot in my house picture. Ugh. The virtual tour should be up today sometime too. Anyone want a fabulous house??? And just because I'm that goofy, I'm not putting the link on here. I don't exactly want to advertise my address. It is one thing to have your address out there, and another to have someone link your blog to your address. So, dash over to the cookie blog. Come on. It's easy. Just click the big, fat link over there. If we know you at all, or even if you are a friend of a friend, you are welcome to check it out. It is just meant to keep out the sickos. Of which I am sure, none of you are. :)

And one more thing, GO VOTE!!!

9 chocolate lovers:

Elizabeth said...

Can I see your Cookie's page? Pretty pretty please?!?!?! I'm not a psycho. Well, at least not in the perspective you are thinking!

Unknown said...

I suppose I should petition for access to said blog as well, I'll send you my gmail acct. on facebook.

Mellissa said...

I checked out the pictures of your house and it looks great! I am very happy for you that things are winding down and I hope it sells tomorrow, or today. That would be better!:).....not that I want to see you go. That would be mean.

Natalie said...

You poor woman. I think you've certainly secured your spot in heaven, after all, vomit is THE WORST thing that moms have to clean up (okay...okay...I think it ties with bowel problems). I'm glad you got to vote and I hope you have a marvelous birthday. You deserve it! :)

Trisha said...

You sure are spunky today!

We've had the puking around here too... most of it made it to the toilet.

Sara said...

I don't do puke, but it seems to find me! Anything but vomit and I'm okay! Hope tomorrow goes better.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Happy Birthday Melisa!!

amberd. said...

I'm totally a sicko...but that didn't stop you from giving me access. Sorry you had to clean up pukies. Bluck! Happy Birthday! And may your house sell quickly!

Mellissa said...

Happy Birthday!