Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey haters!

Okay, I was taking Jamo to school today and apparently someone is upset that I used my constitutional right to vote to vote for McCain/Palin. They tried to pull out the 'for sale' sign, knocked the box with flyers to the ground, and then threw an Obama sign over their handiwork. It makes me wish I still had my McCain sign so I could put it back out. Thankfully no eggs were thrown, no other noticeable damage was done, my mail was still in the mailbox and my van remained safely in the garage.

7 chocolate lovers:

nathan said...

dumb dumb dumb...why do people have to be so dumb? arrg stuff like that makes me so mad. I'm sorry it happened to you!
I hope you are well!!!

Becky said...

Whatever happened to the dems. supposed or much advertised will for peace? I have seen and heard of more hate crimes against conservatives since the passing of prop. 8 and before and after the elections, against McCaine supporters. Peace not war, unless it's not the results I want. It seems these people with the delusion that Obama is the next Messiah don't remember that the reason they got their guy in the White House was because of this freedom to vote. Sheesh! What idiots! Sorry you had to be one of the people I know who've had to deal with this.

apackof2 said...

So much for property rights and free speech!

Surprises me in this 'hood

However even after winning, still bootjack thugs like their "messiah"

BTW I still have a McCain/Plain yard sign ;-)

Croft Family said...

That is awfull! I can't believe anyone would do that. How childish come people get.

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

There's your change!

Rachel said...

Geez! what a crazy world we live in!

Trisha said...

you've got to be kidding me. people are amazing.