Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry!

I don't know how I let this day get away. Oh yeah, Stinker is sick and extremely clingy. The boys won't stay in bed. I'm going crazy.

So, here is my big news! I'm going to be an aunt again times 2 (and maybe 3)!!!

I mentioned this ever so slyly before, but now I'm coming out and saying it! My sister is having a baby girl!!! She is due during the middle of March Madness. But I'll bet the baby comes early because I can't imagine a Jones/Woahn baby missing basketball! :)

And Travis and Resa are adopting a little baby boy! They are beyond thrilled. Our hearts have been aching (I'm crying as I write this) with them since they lost Alexander nearly 2 years ago. This little boy has been eagerly awaited! The birth mom is due in December, right around Travis' birthday. Their foster son, David, is going to be an amazing big brother. He is such a sweet and thoughtful kid. If they are able to adopt David as well, it would make me an aunt times 3! My parents could go from being grandparents of 3 to grandparents of 6 all within a few months! My kids are going to love having cousins at the Jones reunions! Wahoo!

On Brad's side, we have Aeryn to love and snuggle. We miss her so much. The girls are only weeks apart and I hope we can get them together often.

1 chocolate lovers:

Croft Family said...

That is so exciting! Congrats