Friday, October 10, 2008

Why I am going crazy

I was hoping to paint tomorrow. Still need to sand and re-spackle. Don't even get me started on the master bedroom. I'm having a professional come in to fix it. It is way beyond my ability. A billion and one 'thank you's to you amazing helpers! I'd still be working on Calet's room if not for you!

So you can see what I'm up against, here are some pictures of the master bedroom.





If you are bored and want something to do tomorrow, just let me know. :)

5 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

Ohhh...that explains it. I knew there was a bit of lunacy coming on, but now I know the source. We'll work on getting you a prescription :)
Good luck with that!

The Melo's said...

WHOA!! I am so glad that you are getting someone else to come in and deal with that! You are a good woman to not have a professional to come in and do the whole house, that is what I would do for sure! If you need help Monday, let me know, Paul has class in the morning so I have nothing to keep me here. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

Wow! That seems like a HUGE job. Good luck.

Jenn said...

Oh Melisa, I can't even imagine fixing all that! Sounds like you and Brad are doing a great job though!

Missy said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Or somethin. I'm glad you are getting professional help for that one cuz that's crazy!