Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 things

Elaine tagged me and I thought this would be easy, but it wasn't... :)

8 TV shows I love to watch:

  1. Monk
  2. Psych
  3. The Closer
  4. Law and Order (all 3 varieties)
  5. Survivor
  6. Dirty Jobs
  7. House
  8. Bones
8 things I did yesterday:
  1. blogged
  2. listened to conference
  3. picked up my curtains at JC Penney
  4. scraped glue off the walls
  5. visited Deanne (Hi Deanne!)
  6. looked at houses and schools in Philly online
  7. chatted on Facebook
  8. got milk from the store
8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. having the house ready to put on the market
  2. having a stable living situation
  3. Brad studying otolaryngology
  4. the Twilight movie
  5. turning 32
  6. my mom coming out in November to help keep me sane
  7. Thanksgiving (wherever that may be...)
  8. the election being over
8 things on my wish lists:
  1. selling my house
  2. finding a house I like in Philly
  3. being prepared to move
  4. new couches
  5. a new table that can seat more people
  6. cable TV
  7. new PDA
  8. meet my weight loss goal
8 people I'm tagging- Brooke D., Aubrey W., Resa. J., Raina E., Rachelle W., Nata-Leigh P., Victoria H., Holly S.

2 chocolate lovers:

nathan said...

amen to the election being over! not into politics! PLEASE let me know what help you need with the move.I like the L&O too, some of those I have been wanting to watch cause I hear they are great...guess I'll have to rent them or something to catch up :) and I'm jealous your mom is coming out for Thanksgiving.

Mamapierce said...

Hey I didn't realize that you know Nicole! How did that happen?