Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo tag

I am still not techincally in the blogging world. I'm going nuts cleaning. Pictures are tomorrow, listing on Saturday. Any and all help would be appreciated! Stinker will be playing with Haley, who see her more than I do these days.

I got tagged by Sarah and it looked pretty fun. Plus, I'm on my lunch break and need a distraction. :)

"Here is a fun & easy photo tag. Here are the rules: just go to your picture file, open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture! Then post it and tag 5 friends. "

I can't think hard enough to tag 5 people so consider all ya'll tagged. ;) If you want to do it, leave me a comment and let me know you did so I can see it! :)

Sorry mine is a boring picture of my partially tiled entry way. Too bad it wasn't folder 7. That has my pictures of the Twilight movie. :) But, just because I can, here is one anyway.

1 chocolate lovers:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Done ... a photo of Lubbock trying to feed himself almost a year ago.