Monday, October 20, 2008

Bubble bath + carpets

Bubble bath does not belong in carpets. Didn't know that? I'm telling you now. My bathrooms have been a disaster as they wait to get painted. They aren't exactly childproof presently. Needless to say, some unnamed stinker of a two-year-old decided to spill the entire contents of a 16 oz Spider Man bubble bath bottle in the playroom. Nice. Right before basketball practice tonight, so it sat on the carpet for 2 hours before I could get to it. Here's a tip: Don't add water until you've soaked up as much of the soap as you can. Duh, Melisa.

And because I needed the distraction and I was unofficially tagged by Jessica's blanket tag here it goes. ;)

Where is your cell phone? floor
Where is your significant other? Philly :(
Your hair color? blondish
Your mother? amazing
Your father? athletic
Your favorite thing? sleep
Your dream last night? uhhhh
Your dream/goal? finish
The room you're in? cold
Your hobby? computer
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? DONE!
Where were you last night? lonely
What you're not? ready
One of your wish-list items? couch
Where you grew up? NM
The last thing you did? phone
What are you wearing? sweats
Your TV? off
Your pet? plants?
Your computer? fabulous
Your mood? accepting
Missing someone? desperately
Your car? awesome!
Something you're not wearing? socks
Favorite store? restaurant
Your summer? fast
Love someone? madly
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you laughed? 10
Last time you cried? constantly

Before anyone freaks out, I maybe be crying constantly, but as many happy tears as sad are falling. This whole move is such a mixed bag for me. I'm still not past the totally thrilled, totally devastated thing. But I'm doing great. Getting ever closer to being done with the house. As soon as I can justify it, I'll be back in the blogging world full-time. Until then, sorry I'm not commenting, rest assured I've read most everything. :)

***Update: okay, the question about where I grew up was hard because New Mexico, Los Alamos, and White Rock all are 2 words! I suppose NM might be considered cheating, since it abbreviates two words. I just barely (a day later) came up with "southwest" and "mountains" as alternatives. Any of you who are from Los Alamos or have visited know what I'm talking about. :)

2 chocolate lovers:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! :) BTW...if you dont mind me asking...how much will your house be going for? Dev and I are looking. Anyway...ttyl!

Rachel said...

You rock girl! Like always though, if you need anything let me know! You're always welcome to come visit if your lonely... or drop the kiddos over if you need some time alone. I remember those times of Adam being gone. Sometimes I needed someone to talk to that was an adult... and sometimes I needed to be by myself! But anyways, give me a call if you need one or both of those :)