Monday, October 13, 2008

Urgent care

Sheer madness is what it is. Still doing paint prep. Tile people in my kitchen which is a total disaster. Scheduling Craigslist pickups. Waiting for the Got Junk people to get my junk. Why not throw in a 5 yr old who is having a birthday today? Can't make cupcakes or cake without a stove. Buy some at Kroger. Problem solved. Then have 5 year old fall off a chair at school and get a gash requiring stitches. I sent Brad over, since he can tell better than I can what requires stitches. Yes, indeed it requires stitches. Brad has him at Urgent Care right now. Kate, I could kiss you for keeping Stinker away from all of this insanity. But then Paul would beat me up. So I'll just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your help sanding and keeping Stinker.

9 chocolate lovers:

Sara said...

What a day! I hope the little guys has a better afternoon. Good luck!

Trisha said...

wow! hang in there. this too shall pass! ha!

Becky said...

If I were there I'd give you a big hug and then send you to a spa to recover. But I'm not, so just imagine you are there, my treat :)

The Melo's said...

I felt like I was actually doing you some good instead of ruining all of the spakling you already did so thank you for letting me take her and feel like I was useful to someone! I hope tomorrow goes a little better, I have to get some things done around here but if you need me to take Calet again just give me a call.

Raina said...

Sorry to hear about the accident! I hope the insanity calms down over there!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Poor little guy! I hope everything goes okay. When can I watch your kids for you? Give me a call.

Joy said...

Hope things settle down soon!

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry for your madness! What a pain. Hopefully the little injured Mr. Mons will be okay and that the birthday wasn't totally ruined by pain and trauma. You are an amazing woman and I know you'll make it through this craziness. :) I'll call you tomorrow with details on my mom's journey...she's still trying to schedule everything. Good luck!

Missy said...

Oh no! I'm glad the little man is OK, birthday has been salvaged, and is on the mend. SO crazy.

Have you already started painting? I'm sad I haven't been as available as I'd like to be! I'll be calling soon.