Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just breathe deep

Okay. The painters/wall repair guys haven't shown up. Haven't returned any of my calls. Who me, panic? No... not me! Realtor coming on Saturday to do listing paperwork? No problem. ACK! I have 3 guys coming tomorrow to give bids. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty nervous about it. I told them part of the consideration would regard how soon it could be done. I just hope it is done before she gets here so we can have a good idea what we have left to do before listing. And hopefully that list will be small.

I'm not being very patient these days. It isn't a good thing. I'm not letting stupid, rude, or annoying comments go these days. I'm having a hard time smiling sweetly and ignoring it. For example, I have a 3 day overlap with renters. My new guy starts Monday, but the first guy doesn't leave until Thursday. So, the original guy says he is concerned about having another guy in the place. I said, "Well, I was going to have him sleep on the couch, but Arnold is already sleeping there." Then he said something about how it would be hard to share the bathroom. I said "You're worried about sharing the bathroom? I had 3 girls down here for 10 days and they didn't have a problem with it. But if you do, fine. Don't worry about it then. I'll just let him stay upstairs for 3 days." Do NOT whine to me right now. I am just not in the mood to hear it. I have enough drama, don't bother adding to it. Technically, he was down there first as has the right to not want an extra person. Fine. I'll figure it out. I most certainly don't need your help or to hear you whining about it. I can manage just fine, thank you very much. Maybe I'll let him sleep on the inflatable bed down there and come up to use the bathroom. Who knows? I'm sure it will work out. I have much bigger issues to deal with. Like, WHERE THE HECK ARE MY PAINTERS?!??!

8 chocolate lovers:

Mamapierce said...

You poor thing. Breathe deeply and then watch some MONK to relax.

(((HUGS)))

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

You could use a real scream. Bury your head in the pillow and scream as loud as you can ... it helps ... really!

Jenn said...

I think screaming is a good idea. So is watching Monk. It'll get done, you're parents are coming out soon.

The funny thing is, I never let stupid comments go by...I need to keep my opinions to myself.

Becky said...

I think you need to call another company and get it done pronto.
p.s. Isaac loves your m&m decor and keeps getting mad if my head blocks his view.

Rachel said...

Awww... you poor girl! Hang in there! You've gotten sooo much done already... good for you!

Natalie said...

I know you can make it! You are one of the most amazing women I know and things will work out. I agree with the previous posters: watch some Monk, have a good scream, and oh yeah...eat a few M&Ms for good measure. :) You're the best!

Sara said...

Hang in there! It will all pay off very soon!

Raina said...

Sorry for so much drama! Why can't things ever run smoothly!