Tuesday, October 7, 2008

S.O.S.

Okay, I'm hitting a wall here, ladies. I need to finish getting wall paper off, spackle, prime and paint by Sunday. At least that is what I'm hoping. Each step could use a day of drying in between. I'm working on wallpaper tonight and all day tomorrow. Tomorrow Melissa is going to try to start spackling while I'm ripping off paper. We will probably start around 10. I will be at it all day, so you can come and go as you please. Even half an hour would help. Or watching kids so they don't try to eat the glue or get burned by the steamer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much ladies. You are wonderful and I'm so sad to be leaving you all. sniff sniff

5 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

Though I can't be there physically, I'll be there in spirit :) I'll use my mind powers, though they are weaker because of distance, but you may see a piece of wall paper coming down all on its own. Maybe.

Trisha said...

I would help out if I could! Have you tried steaming the wallpaper before peeling? My sister in law did that for our bathroom and the paper just came right off. I'm realizing that I probably should have mentioned this earlier.

Sara said...

Good luck! Hope it goes well.

Rachel said...

Hey there! I'm not doing a ton for the next few days, so call if you want some relief from the kiddos! I'm sure Haley would love some playmates!!!!

Raina said...

Wow, you are such a hard worker! Hey send me your other blogs. Maybe I will actually add it to mine this time. No rush! I actually had a dream that I was reading your other blog. Prego dreams, crazy!