Friday, December 12, 2008

Need extra room for company?

Do you have company coming to town for Christmas? If you need a place for them to stay, our walk-out basement is open! We usually rent it to rotating medical students, but Christmas season is slow. The apartment has its own living room, dining area, kitchenette with sink, fridge, separate freezer, and microwave. The bedroom has 2 beds and 2 dressers and a closet. Bedding, towels, dishes, etc. are all provided. There is a full bathroom down there as well, plus access to the laundry. The price is $200 for an entire week. There is plenty of parking as we live on a dead-end street. There is a separate entrance as well, so you will have complete privacy and probably will never even see us, though I can’t promise you won’t hear us! :) We have opening clear through January, so let me know! I am going to put it on Craigslist, but I'd much rather help out someone I know. You can't get a hotel for a week at this price! Also, if you are willing to use inflatable beds, sleeping bags, couches, etc. you could get a LOT of people down there!











6 chocolate lovers:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I could live with you cheaper than here!

Deanne said...

Sounds like a great deal. Wish I knew someone that could use it!

amberd. said...

dude....I'm soooo coming to Lansing for vaca!!

Becky said...

Does that come with a masseuse, room service, and a wine cart, I mean a diet coke cart?

Anonymous said...

I will take the upstairs. Somebody else can have downstairs.

Victoria :) said...

That is a great deal!! Nice area too!