Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No craziness this week. The only thing of note is that we had 10 young women and 4 adults from the church over on Wednesday night to make chocolate. It all went quite smoothly. And then Stinker got into one girl's purse and into her make-up. My couch now has pink eye shadow on it. I have such a purdy couch. When I get money, I'm SOOOOO buying a microfiber couch. Cloth couches are not for people with small children.

My mom came to town last night. She is watching the kids so Brad and I can leave at noon and not come home until Saturday. WAHOO!!! Have a very happy Valentine's Day everyone!

8 chocolate lovers:

Trisha said...

Have a good time!

Mamapierce said...

Your mom is fantastic! Have a superb time. :o)

Jilly Bean said...

Have a great time!!

I don't have experience with microfiber...but leather wipes up so incredibly well!

Sarah C said...

Have a great Valentine's get away with Brad. Happy Valentine's!

Laurie said...

Hope it's a blast!!

Brandon said...

You guys have a good time! Enjoy some much needed couple time!!!

Melisa said...

Brandon, your profile isn't public, so I'm not certain... do I know you? If so, I'd love to check out your blog. If not, it is a pleasure to meet you!

nicole said...

What is it about make-up that fascinates kids? My little one year old (boy) LOVES sneaking into my purse, and getting into my makeup. It's the eyeshadow, they seem to love most. Little stinkers! Good luck with that couch. We just got a dark leather one cause the kids absoultely trashed our old couch. Happy Valentine's Day!!