Thursday, October 1, 2009

First tooth!

Roo just lost his first tooth today! We are so excited! He will be 6 soon, so he has been very excited for this day to come! I put pictures up on Cookie. And a funny bonus one of Sugar sleeping in her chair. Don't let me forget to be a Tooth Fairy tonight! :o)

***Update*** I was saying the family prayer tonight. I was squinting and happened to notice Roo was facing me, leaning forward, eyes closed, with his smile such that his gap was obvious. I could totally tell he was trying to 'tell' me to thank Heavenly Father that Roo lost his tooth. So I did. And he bowed his head back down. I love that kid.

6 chocolate lovers:

Unknown said...

How precious! Kids are just the sweetest gifts! :O)
Congrats on the first tooth!!!

Rachel said...

Aww! How cute :)

Cindy said...

Too cute! Good luck remembering to be "Toothfairy" tonight.....have I ever ranted to you about how it is my least favorite of mystical creatures that we get to be as adults.....rrrrrrggggghhhhh!

Smart Helm said...

Bethy's kid just lost a tooth and asked for a tooth party. What do you do for a tooth party?

Happy Tooth fairying!

Laurie said...

That is just so cute! Clayton would be so jealous too. Fun, fun!

Robin Maner said...

What a good little kid. I have to agree that losing your kid's first tooth is really exciting, since it's telling you that your kid is growing up.