Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One of THOSE days

We all have days like this, right? Days when you wake up late, find out your son left the window open to the car and it rained all night, get to the school and your son says he left his backpack at home, have to go to the store with your kids because you don't have a single slice of bread in the house, your knee starts to hurt during a butt kicking ARM workout, your 7 yr old has a bathroom accident at school, and your hubby spends a lot longer at the Cub Scout meeting than planned. We all have them, right? Right?

13 chocolate lovers:

nicole said...

OH yes... we do. You're not alone. Thanks for writing about the great times, and the not so great times too. I assure you that we can all relate! Hope tomorrow is a better day!!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Yup ... I had a "showed up late to pilates and had the instructor call me out, left my cell phone at home, but thought I left it at the gym, allowed my two year old to skip his nap, go down to check on my water heater (that I tried fixing yesterday) only to find it on fire, whack my head and knock my glasses off from the surprise, call 911 from my (found) cell phone only to be re-routed three times, only to have the firemen show up and not find a fire since it burned out, realize an hour later that the water heater fire actually fried all electrical components so I now get to go to bed *knowing* I have a cold shower waiting for me in the morning, get my glasses fixed in time for a 9:15p softball game where I take the first ball thrown my direction ... you guessed it ... right on my glasses (must go back tomorrow), and lose the game horribly (even though the opposing team forfeited going to bat three innings in a row in order to end the game more quickly) kind of day, myself!

But ... I think your descriptive day sounds suckier!

Dunstan Family said...

Yes I do have them :( luckily there always seems to be another day.

Smart Helm said...

Of course we do. This life is a test,right? Sometimes we wake up at 2 am wondering about that :-)

Steph said...

do we ever?!

Jessi said...

My mother always said, 'if it's not one thing, it's half a dozen others'. Hope you have a better day today. ((HUGS))

Cindy said...

Hate those days!!! Hope it gets better!!!

Sarah C said...

I wish we didn't have those days, but I think we all do. I am sorry you had a tough day. I hope the rest of your week is better.

Becky said...

That's right, we do. Only we prefer that they only happen every 10 years, not all on one.

Laurie said...

Oh yes, the worst for me is when I have to drag us all out to the store for esentials. Happens way too often!

SeekerofGrace said...

Yes. I had that day yesterday. I won't go into detail, but it was REALLY BAD. :p

Terina Dee said...

Oh, please, only you. The rest of us wander about in absolute perfection.

Mamapierce said...

I am sorry you had a hard day. Sometimes I have a rough day but once things start going my way - I definitely feel happier. Hope your day gets happier.