Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I get a witness?

It's been a busy few days. Brad has had a crazy call week. Jamo's asthma is acting up. Lots of school activities.

Yesterday, I was taking Sugar to a friend's house so I could help at Roo's class. On my way, there was a car accident in front of me. Yay. I get to be a witness. Though, it is pretty obvious it was that someone had turned into oncoming traffic. I still made it to Roo's class in time.

In other news, we got Philly Phan Phever and have been glued to the World Series. The boys are even loving it! Then today I kept Jamo home. He looked and sounded awful, but with the parade and party today, I felt so bad keeping him home. I asked him if he wanted to go or stay home, and he said stay home. Wow. He must not feel good if he is willing to skip all of that. He went back to sleep and slept until noon. Poor kid.

We got some Halloween money from Grandma Jessie, so we got the kids costumes and even costumes for me and Brad. And my mom left her camera, so I'll be able to take pictures of it. WOOT WOOT!

3 chocolate lovers:

Trisha said...

Happy Halloween!

Dion said...

Boo! Hope your night went well.

SeekerofGrace said...

Happy (late) Halloween! I'm not surprised you witnessed a car accident with those crazy Philly drivers... :) Glad you weren't IN it. We just got J's car back from the shop after 6 weeks of repairs from his 2nd car accident in 3 months. Yay for car insurance. They raised our rates, though, since they had to pay out (the other driver was uninsured). Gotta love Oklahoma....

I want to see pics! Are they on Cookie?