Friday, October 9, 2009

Not me!

There is a popular blog I used to follow that has a Not Me Monday, where you confess things you have 'not' done. I'm having one of those days.

I most certainly did not leave Sugar in her pajamas until noon.

I did not forget and accidentally wear my house slippers to the pharmacy.

I did not get impatient waiting for the women's restroom while Sugar called "potty!" over and over and finally just take her into the men's restroom.

I did not skip the gym so I could finish my book.

And I did not buy new nail polish even though it isn't in our budget.

Do you have any confessions to 'not' get off your chest? :o)

5 chocolate lovers:

SeekerofGrace said...

HA! Great post... I may have to steal it and make it a regular event. ;)

Speaking of pajamas, it's 6 pm... the baby and I are certainly not still in ours! (The joy of working at home and having no car).

I didn't read the entire Twilight series, all 2400+ pages, TWICE in the same week while sacrificing dishes and laundry. Not me! :)

That's it! That's all I'm "not" confessing to today... ;) ;)

SeekerofGrace said...

Ooh, one more - I didn't live on sprite, snickers, and chicken soup this week either just because I have morning sickness ALL DAY LONG! NOT MEEE!!!

Mamapierce said...

I did NOT eat two key lime pie yogurts today. ;o)

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I like it!

I did not eat Burger King for lunch and hide the evidence in the neighbor's garbage can since I got mad at Kevin for eating out too much just a few days ago.

Sarah C said...

That was an awesome post. The comments people left were funny too. I can't think of anything to add right now, but I just wanted to say thanks for making me smile.