Monday, October 26, 2009

Roo pictures!

My mom was here last week and it was FABULOUS! I can't even believe how much we got done! We rearranged the living room (this is our 4th arrangement) and it is my favorite so far. I didn't think I could be so happy with this living room! Yipee! I'm feeling very spoiled and very grateful right now. Moms are wonderful, huh.

Also, I have the pictures from Roo's 6th birthday. We moved into a new congregation at church and a gal in our new congregation was the photographer. I am soooo pleased with the results! They are over on her blog. If you want to see the whole session, the link and password are over on Cookie.

6 chocolate lovers:

Dion said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Can I say that about a boy?

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Just about the cutest smile ever!

Laurie said...

Love em! I really like them all, but 49 stood out. How fun to have these!

Croft Family said...

Mom's are the best!!! And your kids are so cute.

Seamore Tomato said...

I want to see and their off the blog. Will you send me an invite?

Benji and Aubrey said...

I LOVE the pictures! My favorite is the one with his mouth open-wide that shows the missing tooth. He is really getting big- he's reminding more of Jaden the way he's getting tall and thinning out

Glad you got to see mom. Although, you can thank me since I'm her official travel agent ;)