Thursday, October 8, 2009

In His hands

You'd think in the 32 (mere weeks from 33) years I have been on this earth, that I would know by now that God has all things in His hands. He knows what I need and how I should be growing. Yes, of course, I know this, what amazes me is how often I need to keep RELEARNING this.

I'm referring to the fact that Roo is in afternoon kindergarten. Oh how I weeped and moaned about that. Silly Melisa. I have come to the realization that if Roo were in morning K, my life would be different. I go to the gym in the morning after dropping Jamo off at school. It works out quit nicely. But if I also dropped Roo off in the morning, then I'd have him home in the afternoon. I'd either have to miss out on a morning workout, which I dislike doing, or take Roo on errands with me, and truthfully, he is probably my toughest to take on errands. Additionally, the care SugarPea is in, is cheaper in the afternoon. Bonus!

What I'm saying is that I'm grateful Roo is in afternoon K and I'm embarrassed that I whined so much about it.

I'm hoping that at some point it will dawn on me what I need to experience by living in this house. :o)

4 chocolate lovers:

SeekerofGrace said...

I'm glad it is working out! I know our year in the apartment from hades (which doesn't compare to your house, I know) just made LOVE and APPRECIATE our beautiful home now!!!! Not a day goes by that I don't feel grateful.

Sarah C said...

I am glad things are working our well for you. Great Job going to the gym. That's awesome.
It is good that you put your faith in Heavenly Father and understand he loves you, cares about you, and takes care of you...even when things are hard.

Mamapierce said...

Life is about learning - and you're doing a great job! I am glad that Roo's school schedule makes life more easy for you! (((HUGS)))

Trisha said...

Amen! He does work things out for the better... just wish could see it a little sooner sometimes. :)