Sunday, August 9, 2009

Better and better

I really am trying. I am trying to adjust to living in this house. And I'm failing miserably.

Today I got in the shower only to discover why the window in the bathroom is covered in black mold. The bathroom window leaks when it rains.
Don't you love cold water dripping on you in the shower? I know I do. Yes, this is the old picture. I can't bring myself to go back in there without crying. I know it is a small thing, but they keep adding up.

Feel free to pray for my sanity that is drifting more each day...

9 chocolate lovers:

Anonymous said...

Is this a house you are renting? Apartment? Do landlords not have to address the black mold issue there? That's a health hazard!

Mamapierce said...

Gross!

Sara said...

I'm so so so sorry this is all happening!

Victoria :) said...

Yikes! We aren't the landlords taking care of this?? Seems they should.
Just keep remembering...this is TEMPORARY!! TEMPORARY!

Sarah C said...

That is terrible. The landlords should fix that as soon as possible. I will keep you in my prayers.

SeekerofGrace said...

I'm so sorry... I agree - the landlord should take care of it. Have you noticed any adverse health effects or allergies from the mold?

Becky said...

At least we'll all know why you've given up on the whole showering thing. Be sure to use deodorant and lots of perfume ;)

too funny, but appropriate that "curst" is the security word for this comment, sorry.

Des said...

THIS is what our apt has been like too! all the complaining I did on the blog- you understand :) and I totally understand you. I'm sorry! I hope you get out of there fast. its the thing I won't look back on when we are gone!

coxandroberts said...

That is pretty gross. I hope no one gets sick from your new home. :0/