Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sidewalks part 2

Okay, here is the first half of the sidewalks, the pouring. I don't want to show you the rest right now because you'll get the wrong idea of how it will look in the end. So, enjoy this part!

Well, it was a really crazy day to say the very least. But, I survived it. Yes, C fell off while watching, but at least it was before the cement was poured. D and J thought Kevin was cool because he had a hat and a bandana on. They asked me to take pictures of him.

2 chocolate lovers:

Becky said...

That's one very tan guy in the background. I like to see that your kids wear p.j.s outside too. Makes me feel better, thanks.

Victoria :) said...

Stamped concrete...nice!! That is going to look fabulous when you are all done. I am so amazed at all the work you all have been doing. Those retaining walls alone...man, that is some hard work.