Monday, March 24, 2008

Additions

I cannot believe that it snowed so much right before Easter! I was out there snow blowing the driveway the day before Easter! What a crazy place this is!

We dropped 5 more trees this weekend. Our yard is such a mess! It's a good thing we don't have any grass to mess up!

I added videos and pictures of coloring eggs and the trees/backyard if you want to check out the links on the side.

And be sure to check out Robyn's give-away link. It is an awesome vinyl lettering product. I would love to have one of these!

5 chocolate lovers:

Robyn said...

Wow, sorry about the snow on Easter. We were lucky to avoid snow and rain, but it was definately not a spring day here either!

Just wait until it really warms up. This part of the country really is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh, yes, 70's and 80's here.

Raina said...

Crazy! It was hot here!
I am finally back on at least for tonight!
Fun seeing your kids and the dyed green food!

The Melo's said...

I feel the same about the snow, this place is crazy! I am curious if it is ever going to be spring? I know it gets hot here because it was hot when we moved but maybe that was just a fluke:) Hope all is well, I just now remembered that I forgot to answer your email, I will do that right now.

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Kids and Easter are so fun. I can't wait for kids. :)

_Becky T